منتديات مياسة الزين
منتديات تلبي جميع احتجاجات المستخدم العربي
I'm going to dye my hair at home... And I have no idea what I'm doing?
Sep 20th 2012, 14:30

Hi!

I have brown hair (I think it's about a shade 5) and I had caramel highlights for the summer. Now that Autumn is almost here, I'd like to go back to a dark brown.

I have a few questions because I'm not that great at dying my hair :huh:

This is my hair colour at the moment: Array

The highlights are turning quite brassy, which I don't like. I wanted to go back to this type of dark black brown colour http://selftanningreviews.com/wp-con...11/07/Mila.jpg

Which is similar to my natural hair (although I think my natural hair is a little lighter) here: Array

Which colour dye do you suggest? Somebody told me if I went ashy, the blonde parts of my hair would turn green... Which worries me a bit, lol :shock:

Should I use permanent or semi permanent dye? Will I get roots showing if I used permanent?

Thanks so much... If anybody has any tips I'd be so grateful :heart:

Melissa xxx
المصدر: منتديات مياسة الزين - من قسم: Hair Care


I'm going to dye my hair at home>>> And I have no idea what doing?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to I'm going to dye my hair at home... And I have no idea what I'm doing?

إرسال تعليق

مجلة القاهرة الجديدة

وظائف شركات البترول

Popular Posts